A license if valid for 20 years from the date of issue or till the license
holders turns 50 years of age, whichever happens earlier. The driving license is
required to be renewed after expiry of its validity.
How Can I Get a Renewal Driving Licence ?
Office: Contact your Local Sub Divisional Officer (Civil)
- Valid learner licence.
- You should be conversant about the
vehicle systems, driving, traffic rules and regulations.
The documents required along with permanent driving license application form are
1.Original old License.
2. Form No.9 (renewal of driving license) applicant photograph and completely
fill with signature.
3. Form No.1 (medical certificate) and blood group.
4. Residential Certificate ( voter card/ passport/ telephone/electricity bill/
ration card etc attach any two attested copies
5. Birth Certificate (Age) (Minimum age 18 years) (birth certificate issued by
M.C., school certificate, PAN card and birth certificate issued from Civil
Surgeon attach attested copies.)
6. Self-declaration certificate.
7. before renewal the license issued from Other authority NOC / conformation
8. Valid fees/service charge.
After scrutiny of the documents, the applicant is put through the driving test.
For driving test, the applicant has to bring his vehicle with him. He is tested
for his driving skills, familiarization with the vehicle, traffic rules &
regulations. The applicant is asked about the vehicle system and safety.
For public dealing 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. General office timing 9:00 A.M. to