Food & Supply-->Ration Card On Receipt Of Surrender Certificate
Ration Card On Receipt Of Surrender Certificate

When you leave or shift residence outside the Circle, you are required to surrender your Ration card for which you can apply in form D-1.Click here on  form D-1 

Document Required:

  1. Two copies of group photographs of family.
  2. Form and photograph on the form duly attested.
  3. Form attested by the officer of the department if a person on Government employee.
  4. In case of nonIn case of non-government employee form will be attested from any gazetted officer or MC.,Sarpanch, Panch, Lambardar of the concern district.
  5. Original Surrender Certificate.


The applicant should put up his/her application to circle FSO / e-Disha center where the applicant permanently resides, on any working day.

Fees :

Total Fee =10

 If delivery through Courier or Speed Post then extra Fee 25/-
Expected Delivery Period – 7 working days

Note: The above fee will be collected by the Concerned Official / e-Disha center at the time of receiving application

Blank Download Forms         Document Required      Fee Details        Work Flow Progress   E-Application
Website Designed and Hosted by National Informatics Centre, Haryana.
Contents Updated and Maintained by Concerned Department.