Other Departments-->Public Health-->New Water Connection

New Water Connection

How do I apply for new water connection?

Request for application in prescribed Performa has to be submitted by the applicant through the licensed plumbers to the concerned sub division officer.

  1. Application form (Click here the application form )

  2. Residence Certificate

  3. Copy of Registry

  4. Copy of house tax bill

  5. Building plan & copy of allotment letter issued by M.C.

  6. In case of Huda/Residence society/Govt. House attested copy of allotment letter

  7. Electricity bill/Telephone bill/Mobile bill

  8. Voter card

  9. If water meter purchase by the consumer then copy of bill. In case of Huda/other residence society copy of position certificate.

What is the cost of Application form?

The requisition form is available free of cost.


  1. Applicant submits the file to concerned Sub Div. office i.e. Public Health Department 

  2. Preliminary Scrutiny of Documents by concerned clerk

  3. Fee will be collected by the concerned clerk against cash receipt. 

  4. File goes to concerned J.E.  for physical verification

  5. File goes to S.D.O for sanctioning of  Water Connection

  6. File is processed and in 12 working days connection will be given to Applicant.


Fee Details:

Expected Period – 12 working days.
Blank Download Form     Document Required      Fee Details        Work Flow Progress E-Application
Website Designed and Hosted by National Informatics Centre, Haryana.
Contents Updated and Maintained by Concerned Department.