Transport--> Issue Of Duplicate RC
 Issue of Duplicate RC

Whenever you lost or misplace you original R.C. then duplicate R.C. issued.

How do I get R.C.?

Office:  Contact your Local Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) i.e. S.D.M.

Documents Required:

  1. Form no.26 applicant duly filled, photo and signed.

  2. Copy of original FIR.

  3. Residential Certificate (voter card/ passport/ telephone/electricity bill/ ration card) etc. attach any two attested copies.

  4. Valid insurance & pollution photo copy.

  5. Self declaration certificate

  6. Report of N.C.R.B.

  7. Valid fee.

Fee Details:
Sr.No Vehicle Transfer  Fee HPA Service Charge
1. Moped / Scooter / Motor Cycle 30 100 200
2 LMV 100 100 200
3 Tractor / Combine 100 100 200

: The above fee will be deposited at E-Disha Counter against Cash Reciept
Expected Delivery Period – 7 working days
Blank Download Form       Document Required      Fee Details        Work Flow Progress  E-Application
Website Designed and Hosted by National Informatics Centre, Haryana.
Contents Updated and Maintained by Concerned Department.