Food & Supply --->Change Of Address Within Same Jurisdiction
Change Of Address Within Same Jurisdiction

You can apply in the form no.D-1 for change of address with same jurisdiction. Clicking Here on form no. D-1 , you can see a copy of form no. D-1 . You may download the same and present the duly filled in hard copy at your Circle Office along with the Ration Card. The amendment, after the required verification, will be done within 7 days.

Document Required

i. Form attested by the officer of the department if a person on Government employee.
ii. In case of non-government employee form will be attested from any gazetted officer or MC.,Sarpanch, Panch, Lambardar of the concern district.
iii. Original Ration Card.


The applicant should put up his/her application to circle FSO / e-Disha center where the applicant permanently resides, on any working day, and obtaining and Acknowledgement Receipt for the same. The applicant is also given a delivery date for his/her certificate, which is printed on the Receipt. Applicant will receive the Ration Card from the Receipt Counter OR though Courier or Speed Post

Fee Details:

Total Fee = 10 /-

If delivery through Courier or Speed Post then extra Fee 25/-
Expected Delivery Period – 3 working days
Note: The above fee will be collected by the Concerned Official / e-Disha center at the time of receiving application
Concerned Official / e-Disha center a
Blank Download Form       Document Required      Fee Details        Work Flow Progress  E-Application
Website Designed and Hosted by National Informatics Centre, Haryana.
Contents Updated and Maintained by Concerned Department.